Saturday, February 12, 2011

安いですね!

Yesterday I was browsing around Kayak.com, and saw that: 三月にニューヨークから東京のなりたくうこうまで690ドルです!はる休み東京へ行きましょう!

Unfortunately, I already booked my tickets back to San Francisco for Spring Break, but for anyone looking for things to do, this is a good opportunity since tickets on this route are usually over $1000! Continental/United, American, and Delta are at a pricing war, both offering similar prices on the New York to Narita route.

This is a great way also to earn over 13,000 miles as well as elite-qualifying miles (halfway to the first level of elite status on AA, UA/CO, DL). Too bad I already have plans for break...

Chances of having prices that low over the summer? Close to none. But I'll be keeping my eyes out for any other specials so I can finally practice my Japanese in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment